Hi Friends,

Even as I launch this today ( my 80th Birthday ), I realize that there is yet so much to say and do. There is just no time to look back, no time to wonder,"Will anyone read these pages?"

With regards,
Hemen Parekh
27 June 2013

Now as I approach my 90th birthday ( 27 June 2023 ) , I invite you to visit my Digital Avatar ( www.hemenparekh.ai ) – and continue chatting with me , even when I am no more here physically

Tuesday, June 11, 2019

Government plans Rs 1,000-crore fund for startups in priority areas

11 june 2019 Government plans Rs 1,000-crore fund for startups in priority areas Companies working on waste management, clean energy solutions to get seed funding. Read more at: //https://lnkd.in/fsmhHcQ ==================== While welcoming any such step that encourages / motivates Start Ups to launch projects in such HIGH PRIORITY areas , funding is not a huge problem , considering that plenty of VC funds ( all the way from China ), are chasing such projects Problem is turning profitable - and soon enough - to stop depending upon external borrowings I repeat my earlier request : A NEW ECONOMIC ORDER ? aka " Start Up Act - 2015 " https://lnkd.in/ekEfABk

No comments:

Post a Comment