Hi Friends,

Even as I launch this today ( my 80th Birthday ), I realize that there is yet so much to say and do. There is just no time to look back, no time to wonder,"Will anyone read these pages?"

With regards,
Hemen Parekh
27 June 2013

Now as I approach my 90th birthday ( 27 June 2023 ) , I invite you to visit my Digital Avatar ( www.hemenparekh.ai ) – and continue chatting with me , even when I am no more here physically

Sunday, June 23, 2019

Will set up panel to study 'One Nation, One Election': PM .

23 june 2019 Will set up panel to study 'One Nation, One Election': PM . Read more at: https://lnkd.in/fdgpQDk ===================================== Dear Narendrabhai, No one knows it better than your good-self that : # Among political parties, there is enormous amount of fear ( hence opposition ). No party wants to commit, a potential " harakiri " by voting in favour of this reform ! # The only pressure that can force them to accept this reform is, the PEOPLE PRESSURE in the form of an thumping YES for your suggestion , in a online PUBLIC REFERENDUM , as suggested below : One Nation , One Vote ? [ 29 Nov 2016 ] https://lnkd.in/fk4j43w

No comments:

Post a Comment