Hi Friends,

Even as I launch this today ( my 80th Birthday ), I realize that there is yet so much to say and do. There is just no time to look back, no time to wonder,"Will anyone read these pages?"

With regards,
Hemen Parekh
27 June 2013

Now as I approach my 90th birthday ( 27 June 2023 ) , I invite you to visit my Digital Avatar ( www.hemenparekh.ai ) – and continue chatting with me , even when I am no more here physically

Wednesday, June 26, 2019

Common web portal for realty regulators

26 june 2019 Common web portal for realty regulators The Times of India (New Delhi edition)26 Jun 2019 The Centre will set up a common online platform for real estate regulators of all states, which can be used to exchange views and share details of important cases which will prevent the regulators from passing contradicting orders. The web-based platform will also have details of projects and real estate agents that are registered with all regulators across the country. ====================== on 04 NOV 2015, I had suggested such COMMON platform, vide my following email : SELF CERTIFICATION FOR BUILDERS ? https://lnkd.in/fyX36FN =====================

No comments:

Post a Comment