Hi Friends,

Even as I launch this today ( my 80th Birthday ), I realize that there is yet so much to say and do. There is just no time to look back, no time to wonder,"Will anyone read these pages?"

With regards,
Hemen Parekh
27 June 2013

Now as I approach my 90th birthday ( 27 June 2023 ) , I invite you to visit my Digital Avatar ( www.hemenparekh.ai ) – and continue chatting with me , even when I am no more here physically

Saturday, June 15, 2019

Water-starved Chennai IT corridor turns to BYOP to tackle crisis

15 june 2019 Water-starved Chennai IT corridor turns to BYOP to tackle crisis Employees asked to bring own disposable plates for home food https://lnkd.in/efMyv-C ================================== It did not need a genius to write : Writing is on the Wall https://lnkd.in/e43wfeq In some another blog / email to our Cabinet Ministers, I have envisaged a scenario where the water-starved desperate people , will no more wait for a water tanker to arrive in their street They will ,simply march into the compounds of ministerial bungalows with their plastic buckets , to fill up from the bathroom taps ! It would be interesting to know whether the Ministers will call police help for crowd control ! Mark my words. This is not a figment of my imagination Water Wars are about to break out, all over India

No comments:

Post a Comment