Hi Friends,

Even as I launch this today ( my 80th Birthday ), I realize that there is yet so much to say and do. There is just no time to look back, no time to wonder,"Will anyone read these pages?"

With regards,
Hemen Parekh
27 June 2013

Now as I approach my 90th birthday ( 27 June 2023 ) , I invite you to visit my Digital Avatar ( www.hemenparekh.ai ) – and continue chatting with me , even when I am no more here physically

Monday, June 10, 2019

Banks can now name and shame over 9,000 wilful defaulters in newspapers

10 June 2019 Banks can now name and shame over 9,000 wilful defaulters in newspapers Banking sector is saddled with non-performing assets (unpaid loans) worth Rs 12 lakh crore https://lnkd.in/fig9eA9 ====================== Why is no one talking about " naming and shaming " our legislators , whose only interest is to win an election - then leave the people at the mercy of the plunderers ? For a suggestion , read : Thank You , Shri Acharyuluji [ 30 Aug 2018 ] https://lnkd.in/euHt4wK ========================= hashtagNPA hashtagDEFAULTERS hashtagLOANS hashtagASSETS hashtagBANKERS

No comments:

Post a Comment