Hi Friends,

Even as I launch this today ( my 80th Birthday ), I realize that there is yet so much to say and do. There is just no time to look back, no time to wonder,"Will anyone read these pages?"

With regards,
Hemen Parekh
27 June 2013

Now as I approach my 90th birthday ( 27 June 2023 ) , I invite you to visit my Digital Avatar ( www.hemenparekh.ai ) – and continue chatting with me , even when I am no more here physically

Saturday, June 29, 2019

Data 'new form of wealth', needs to take into account developing nations' needs: India

29 june 2019 Data 'new form of wealth', needs to take into account developing nations' needs: India https://lnkd.in/fHxh7vq ====================================== Extract : Data is a "new form of wealth" and it needs to take into account the requirements of developing countries, said Prime Minister Modi on Friday even as President Donald Trump opposed data localisation and policies restricting the digital trade. ====================== Should you want to know why PM is so emphatic about this ( so far ) untapped / hidden WEALTH , read : Wealth of Nations [ 17 Aug 2018 ] https://lnkd.in/fA4HNYn

No comments:

Post a Comment