Hi Friends,

Even as I launch this today ( my 80th Birthday ), I realize that there is yet so much to say and do. There is just no time to look back, no time to wonder,"Will anyone read these pages?"

With regards,
Hemen Parekh
27 June 2013

Now as I approach my 90th birthday ( 27 June 2023 ) , I invite you to visit my Digital Avatar ( www.hemenparekh.ai ) – and continue chatting with me , even when I am no more here physically

Saturday, June 1, 2019

Traffic Congestion ? Finally, a solution in sight ?

01 June 2019 Traffic Congestion ? Finally, a solution in sight ? https://lnkd.in/fPJBqfp ========================== This joint research study ( by India and Japan ) has global implications Taxing India's 230 million vehicles as per each vehicle's HARM QUOTIENT , from birth to death ( even when parked ), is the only solution which will reduce vehicular Environment Impact on an equitable and permanent basis All the required technologies are readily / commercially available All that stands in the way is a determined political will on part of Shri Nitin Gadkariji - who has, in the past demonstrated his willingness to take bold / revolutionary decisions

No comments:

Post a Comment