Hi Friends,

Even as I launch this today ( my 80th Birthday ), I realize that there is yet so much to say and do. There is just no time to look back, no time to wonder,"Will anyone read these pages?"

With regards,
Hemen Parekh
27 June 2013

Now as I approach my 90th birthday ( 27 June 2023 ) , I invite you to visit my Digital Avatar ( www.hemenparekh.ai ) – and continue chatting with me , even when I am no more here physically

Friday, June 14, 2019

Be more active on Twitter to handle grievances, civic chief tells officials

14 june 2019 Be more active on Twitter to handle grievances, civic chief tells officials Municipal commissioner stated that being active on Twitter helps establishing a personal connect with citizens who voice their concerns about civic problems on Twitter. https://lnkd.in/fvpw3CG ================================= Thanks , Shri Pardeshiji, While hoping that your officials do become pro-active on Twitter , I believe , what you need is a dedicated Mobile App for redressing public grievances, as outlined in : I SIN >< U SIN [ 18 Aug 2013 ] https://lnkd.in/f5jDyeC

No comments:

Post a Comment