Hi Friends,

Even as I launch this today ( my 80th Birthday ), I realize that there is yet so much to say and do. There is just no time to look back, no time to wonder,"Will anyone read these pages?"

With regards,
Hemen Parekh
27 June 2013

Now as I approach my 90th birthday ( 27 June 2023 ) , I invite you to visit my Digital Avatar ( www.hemenparekh.ai ) – and continue chatting with me , even when I am no more here physically

Wednesday, June 12, 2019

Move to ban cryptocurrency has Indian blockchain firms worried

12 june 2019 Move to ban cryptocurrency has Indian blockchain firms worried Read more at: //https://lnkd.in/fxgYpw4 ==================== During the past 5 years , NDA govt has undertaken many steps to encourage : # Getting away from a CASH BASED economy
# Rapidly move towards a DIGITAL PAYMENT based economy , through Mobile Apps ( BHIM ) etc But , for some reason , Block-chain Technology ( which could have many socially and economically beneficial applications ) , is mixed up with Crypto-currency Till all of its implications are clear and a majority of World's Financial Institutions ( including leading Banks ), come out unambiguously , in support of Bitcoins, it would be wiser to play safe ! Related reading : Bitcoin : Illegal in India [ 02 Jan 2019 ] https://lnkd.in/fbEBajE

No comments:

Post a Comment