Hi Friends,

Even as I launch this today ( my 80th Birthday ), I realize that there is yet so much to say and do. There is just no time to look back, no time to wonder,"Will anyone read these pages?"

With regards,
Hemen Parekh
27 June 2013

Now as I approach my 90th birthday ( 27 June 2023 ) , I invite you to visit my Digital Avatar ( www.hemenparekh.ai ) – and continue chatting with me , even when I am no more here physically

Monday, June 17, 2019

TRAI mulls approach to determine unique mobile subscribers base

17 june 2019 TRAI mulls approach to determine unique mobile subscribers base The latest TRAI data pegs India's total wireless subscriber base at 1,161.8 million as on March 31, 2019, while the wireless teledensity stands at 88.46. https://lnkd.in/e-E7KR5 ============================ Without doubt, it is essential to link each citizen with just ONE mobile number ( - ignoring the multiple phone / SIM , that he / she might possess ) Without such unique " pairing " , a chaos can ensue when a person uses different SIMS for different Mobile Apps But there is a foolproof way out If , offered an incentive to earn money by selling his / her PERSONAL DATA to social media / e-com / banking / fintech / web sites, he / she would happily designate just ONE unique mobile no , which is also linked to his bank account ! To know how this is possible , read : Digital Dividend from Demographic Data [ 4 D ] https://lnkd.in/fRqce6R

No comments:

Post a Comment