Hi Friends,

Even as I launch this today ( my 80th Birthday ), I realize that there is yet so much to say and do. There is just no time to look back, no time to wonder,"Will anyone read these pages?"

With regards,
Hemen Parekh
27 June 2013

Now as I approach my 90th birthday ( 27 June 2023 ) , I invite you to visit my Digital Avatar ( www.hemenparekh.ai ) – and continue chatting with me , even when I am no more here physically

Saturday, June 15, 2019

Emphasizing on role of innovative ideas in the present government

15 june 2019 Emphasizing on role of innovative ideas in the present government, he( Shri Nitin Gadkariji ) said : A new website by the name of , ‘Bank of Idea and Innovation’ is likely to be launched next week where industry will be invited to give suggestions and ideas for anything focused on development and growth". https://lnkd.in/eMvzMTG ================================= Dear Shri Gadkariji, Great initiative . Just following request ; # simple registration / password formalities / Invite Individuals too # Instant acknowledgement to suggester with unique suggestion ID For detailed design of proposed web site, please read : How come “ E Mail , E Mail – No Reply “ ? [ 14 Oct 2017 ] https://lnkd.in/e5jCCKh

No comments:

Post a Comment