Hi Friends,

Even as I launch this today ( my 80th Birthday ), I realize that there is yet so much to say and do. There is just no time to look back, no time to wonder,"Will anyone read these pages?"

With regards,
Hemen Parekh
27 June 2013

Now as I approach my 90th birthday ( 27 June 2023 ) , I invite you to visit my Digital Avatar ( www.hemenparekh.ai ) – and continue chatting with me , even when I am no more here physically

Monday, June 10, 2019

NDA govt, one cannot say : There is a policy paralysis

10 june 2019 With NDA govt, one cannot say : There is a policy paralysis But there is a certain amount of " Action Paralysis " ! Understandably , considering that no Govt Babu wants to stick his neck out by taking BOLD / OUT of THE BOX , decisions , taken solely in the interest of the country, if there is going to be a CBI investigation , for " alleged corruption " I urge PM to overcome this indecisiveness of Babus by implementing : All the King’s Men https://lnkd.in/fiWDzG5 ===================== hashtaglaw hashtagjustice hashtaginvestigation hashtagdecisions hashtagbold

No comments:

Post a Comment