Hi Friends,

Even as I launch this today ( my 80th Birthday ), I realize that there is yet so much to say and do. There is just no time to look back, no time to wonder,"Will anyone read these pages?"

With regards,
Hemen Parekh
27 June 2013

Now as I approach my 90th birthday ( 27 June 2023 ) , I invite you to visit my Digital Avatar ( www.hemenparekh.ai ) – and continue chatting with me , even when I am no more here physically

Thursday, June 6, 2019

Centre seeks proposals for 5,000 electric buses

06 june 2019 Centre seeks proposals for 5,000 electric buses Read more at: //https://lnkd.in/fQrH_Ef ====================== My worry is : Will this take 2 years before those first Electric Buses are seen on roads ? - as it has happened with 2 year old " actual order for e- Cars ( on TATA and M&M ) , where till date, only some 1500 out of 10,000 , have been delivered ? Will short-sighted babus insist on " % local manufacture " ( which may mean deliveries starting in 2021 ) instead of saying : Forget foreign exchange outgo, only buses which are actually plying on roads by April 2020 , will be accepted and paid for ? Ref : E- Bus : without ETA https://lnkd.in/fmdim8g

No comments:

Post a Comment