Hi Friends,

Even as I launch this today ( my 80th Birthday ), I realize that there is yet so much to say and do. There is just no time to look back, no time to wonder,"Will anyone read these pages?"

With regards,
Hemen Parekh
27 June 2013

Now as I approach my 90th birthday ( 27 June 2023 ) , I invite you to visit my Digital Avatar ( www.hemenparekh.ai ) – and continue chatting with me , even when I am no more here physically

Sunday, June 30, 2019

These companies are making drinking water from thin air

30 june 2019 These companies are making drinking water from thin air Read more at: https://lnkd.in/fzkYEAP ================================ While welcoming these pioneering initiatives, following problems prevent their mass-scale adoption : # Very expensive machines ( for individual households ) # Consume lot of electric power # Weather has to be above 30 degree and humidity around 85-90 % # Pollutants in air I urge these pioneers to consider following : # No need for electricity - work on Solar # Work even in 20 % humidity Answer : Water above our heads https://lnkd.in/f-9wp-q

No comments:

Post a Comment