Hi Friends,

Even as I launch this today ( my 80th Birthday ), I realize that there is yet so much to say and do. There is just no time to look back, no time to wonder,"Will anyone read these pages?"

With regards,
Hemen Parekh
27 June 2013

Now as I approach my 90th birthday ( 27 June 2023 ) , I invite you to visit my Digital Avatar ( www.hemenparekh.ai ) – and continue chatting with me , even when I am no more here physically

Thursday, January 2, 2020

A government whose Ministers do read emails received from citizens

02 Jan 2020 I am tempted to say : > Better late than never > Something is better than Nothing > A government whose Ministers do read emails received from citizens - and even implement their suggestions if found worthwhile Possibly , this was one of the 30 suggestions that I sent that got accepted For a partial list , look up : Keep Shouting : You will be heard [ 18 Jan 2019 ] https://lnkd.in/fZjiGWX I urge readers to stop being cynic ! https://lnkd.in/fSB9hU6 Thank You , Dr S Jaishankarji,

No comments:

Post a Comment