Hi Friends,

Even as I launch this today ( my 80th Birthday ), I realize that there is yet so much to say and do. There is just no time to look back, no time to wonder,"Will anyone read these pages?"

With regards,
Hemen Parekh
27 June 2013

Now as I approach my 90th birthday ( 27 June 2023 ) , I invite you to visit my Digital Avatar ( www.hemenparekh.ai ) – and continue chatting with me , even when I am no more here physically

Tuesday, January 7, 2020

" Ease of Living " = Simplifying the lives of citizen

07 Jan 2020 " Ease of Living " = Simplifying the lives of citizen Just open your wallet / desk drawer and count the number of cards issued in your name by various Agencies / departments of the Central Govt / State Govt Also Credit-Debit cards and sundry other cards issued by non-govt entities And think about the trouble you had to go through to : # Acquire those umpteen cards # Store these safely / Record details in a word document # Get these EDITED ( eg ; change of address ) Now consider a situation where ALL of these physical cards get replaced by just ONE VIRTUAL CARD ? Will that make life easier for you ? If yes, then read how this can be done ! MYBLOGEPAGE.BLOGSPOT.COM I am One , I will become Many

No comments:

Post a Comment