Hi Friends,

Even as I launch this today ( my 80th Birthday ), I realize that there is yet so much to say and do. There is just no time to look back, no time to wonder,"Will anyone read these pages?"

With regards,
Hemen Parekh
27 June 2013

Now as I approach my 90th birthday ( 27 June 2023 ) , I invite you to visit my Digital Avatar ( www.hemenparekh.ai ) – and continue chatting with me , even when I am no more here physically

Friday, January 24, 2020

Many among us have gone to Polling Booths for voting

Many among us have gone to Polling Booths for voting Occasionally , patiently stood in long queues Spent half a day in the process But for various reasons, nearly 30 - 40 % of our citizen , never go out to vote ! But it is possible to get them to vote if it can be done using a Mobile App , which , I called " VotesApp " https://lnkd.in/f_RaZw8 It is heartening that, without waiting for some GREEN SIGNAL from a Senior Babu , State Election Commissioner of Telengana , has initiated this revolutionary e-Governance Reform ! He deserves congratulations ! MYBLOGEPAGE.BLOGSPOT.COM First Step to VotesApp ? https://lnkd.in/fPWG6TU

No comments:

Post a Comment