Hi Friends,

Even as I launch this today ( my 80th Birthday ), I realize that there is yet so much to say and do. There is just no time to look back, no time to wonder,"Will anyone read these pages?"

With regards,
Hemen Parekh
27 June 2013

Now as I approach my 90th birthday ( 27 June 2023 ) , I invite you to visit my Digital Avatar ( www.hemenparekh.ai ) – and continue chatting with me , even when I am no more here physically

Saturday, January 18, 2020

That would turn our " once-in-ten-year " CENSUS exercise into a 24x7

As far back as April 2019 , I had suggested to enable citizen to upload / edit their CENSUS / NPR data, online , using a Mobile App That would turn our " once-in-ten-year " CENSUS exercise into a 24x7 , automatic updating, by citizen themselves , without requiring any intervention by the Central or the State governments I had also pointed out the reasons why they would take this ( editing ) trouble Today's news reports suggest that this is under active consideration of the Central Government Ramification of this DIGITAL INDIA initiative are mind-boggling ! MYBLOGEPAGE.BLOGSPOT.COM Unprecedented Opportunity Seized !

No comments:

Post a Comment