Hi Friends,

Even as I launch this today ( my 80th Birthday ), I realize that there is yet so much to say and do. There is just no time to look back, no time to wonder,"Will anyone read these pages?"

With regards,
Hemen Parekh
27 June 2013

Now as I approach my 90th birthday ( 27 June 2023 ) , I invite you to visit my Digital Avatar ( www.hemenparekh.ai ) – and continue chatting with me , even when I am no more here physically

Tuesday, January 21, 2020

Those of us who have purchased a " SWISS - ARMY - KNIFE

21 Jan 2020 Those of us who have purchased a " SWISS - ARMY - KNIFE " , always want to carry one on person , for availing its multi-functional uses at any time we need Functionalities of knife - scissors - screw drivers - nail cutter etc ........ Can we come up with a similar, single, Mobile App based, INNOVATION in respect of following different types of DATA in respect of 450 million UNORGANIZED workers of our economy ? # No need to file a separate annual Income Tax Return # Direct deposit of PF amounts into bank # Direct Benefit Transfer ( DBT ) to every Employer # Total number of employees in India ( category / region / industry ) # Employment Density ( Industry / Region / Skill wise etc ) # Net Employment Growth Rate ( monthly / Industry-wise ) # Data about those Unemployed # Overtime Statistics # Work-hour Analysis # Wage / Salary Rates - Industry/ Region wise # Compliance with laws # Job Market Forecasts ( region / industry ) # Demographic Profiles of employees # Per Capita Income Growth for persons using MAD app( YOY ) # Changing composition between Blue Collar/White Collar Here is : A Swiss-Army-Knife of jobs / employment

No comments:

Post a Comment