Hi Friends,

Even as I launch this today ( my 80th Birthday ), I realize that there is yet so much to say and do. There is just no time to look back, no time to wonder,"Will anyone read these pages?"

With regards,
Hemen Parekh
27 June 2013

Now as I approach my 90th birthday ( 27 June 2023 ) , I invite you to visit my Digital Avatar ( www.hemenparekh.ai ) – and continue chatting with me , even when I am no more here physically

Monday, January 20, 2020

Bangladesh Says Regularly Submerged Silt Island Now Ready for Rohingya

20 Jan 2020 News : Bangladesh Says Regularly Submerged Silt Island Now Ready for Rohingya https://lnkd.in/f5dVuDg =========================== If this facility were getting financed / constructed by China , then , possibly it might not get called, REFUGEE CAMP As in China, which has put millions of Uighur muslims in concentration camps, it might get named, " Education Facilities " ! But then, all over EU, muslim migrants arriving from mid-east countries, are held in DETENTION CAMPS , pending either grant of citizenship or deportation to their country of origin And no one in India is bothered to speak about , either China or EU ! I had reported this one year ago in : Past-ly Jest : presently Just ? [ 24 Feb 2019 ] https://lnkd.in/fPmTUrh ===============

No comments:

Post a Comment