Hi Friends,

Even as I launch this today ( my 80th Birthday ), I realize that there is yet so much to say and do. There is just no time to look back, no time to wonder,"Will anyone read these pages?"

With regards,
Hemen Parekh
27 June 2013

Now as I approach my 90th birthday ( 27 June 2023 ) , I invite you to visit my Digital Avatar ( www.hemenparekh.ai ) – and continue chatting with me , even when I am no more here physically

Wednesday, January 8, 2020

Electoral bond scheme: Name those seeking secrecy of donors’ Info, CIC tells govt

08 Jan 2020 News : Electoral bond scheme: Name those seeking secrecy of donors’ Info, CIC tells govt Read more at: https://lnkd.in/fiax_-4 ================================ RTI applicant, Venkatesh Nayak wants : > Total no of representations or petitions from donors requesting their identity remain confidential > Copies of Representations > Draft Electoral Bond Scheme Apparently, CIC ( Central Information Commissioner ) thinks he can get the Govt to divulge what the Supreme Court could not ! Let us hope CIC succeeds Then, let us pray that someone files a PIL in Supreme Court to direct the Govt to modify this scheme as described in : Of Electoral Bondage ? [ 30 March 2019 ] https://lnkd.in/fQC7-cM =============

No comments:

Post a Comment