Hi Friends,

Even as I launch this today ( my 80th Birthday ), I realize that there is yet so much to say and do. There is just no time to look back, no time to wonder,"Will anyone read these pages?"

With regards,
Hemen Parekh
27 June 2013

Now as I approach my 90th birthday ( 27 June 2023 ) , I invite you to visit my Digital Avatar ( www.hemenparekh.ai ) – and continue chatting with me , even when I am no more here physically

Thursday, January 9, 2020

Infuse capital in economy without worrying about fiscal deficit: Ficci to govt

09 Jan 2020 News : Infuse capital in economy without worrying about fiscal deficit: Ficci to govt https://lnkd.in/fqbqWYJ ================================= Extract : Observing that the nature of the economy is cyclical, she [ FICCI Chairperson , Sangita Reddy / ] , said it was more important to infuse more capital to re-energise it than worrying about fiscal deficit ========================= But Govt has run out of money ! It would be better if FICCI comes out in the open and fully support the introduction of ELEPHANT BONDS as described in : Congratulations, Shri Surjit Bhallaji, https://lnkd.in/fyVw_Sr

No comments:

Post a Comment