Hi Friends,

Even as I launch this today ( my 80th Birthday ), I realize that there is yet so much to say and do. There is just no time to look back, no time to wonder,"Will anyone read these pages?"

With regards,
Hemen Parekh
27 June 2013

Now as I approach my 90th birthday ( 27 June 2023 ) , I invite you to visit my Digital Avatar ( www.hemenparekh.ai ) – and continue chatting with me , even when I am no more here physically

Friday, January 3, 2020

NDA government has been talking of doubling the farm income by 2024

03 Jan 2020 NDA government has been talking of doubling the farm income by 2024 That would require more of INNOVATIONS ( in Agri practices ) than increasing Subsidies I urge Shri Ramesh Pokhriyal ( HRD Minister ) to take a look at this innovation implemented by Punjab Mandi Board And the fact that this innovation has come out of a Congress ruled State, should not come in the way of telling all NDA Ministers : " Innovations have no political monopoly . Coming from any State in India, let us copy the BEST PRACTICES " MYBLOGEPAGE.BLOGSPOT.COM MAD goes to Mandi

No comments:

Post a Comment