Hi Friends,

Even as I launch this today ( my 80th Birthday ), I realize that there is yet so much to say and do. There is just no time to look back, no time to wonder,"Will anyone read these pages?"

With regards,
Hemen Parekh
27 June 2013

Now as I approach my 90th birthday ( 27 June 2023 ) , I invite you to visit my Digital Avatar ( www.hemenparekh.ai ) – and continue chatting with me , even when I am no more here physically

Friday, January 31, 2020

New transport policy in a month; to focus on innovation, reforms in public transport: Gadkari

31 Jan 2020 News : New transport policy in a month; to focus on innovation, reforms in public transport: Gadkari https://lnkd.in/fp4_MFS Extract : "Within a month, a new transport policy will be declared. We will promote new innovations and research and there will be provisions for financial support to players who want to bring new technology and innovation," Gadkari said at International Conference and Exhibition on Public Transport Innovation 2020 at Manekshaw Centre here ============================= Dear Shri Gakariji, It is , indeed very heartening that this policy will " promote NEW innovations and research " I urge you to consider the following : Transport : an Integrated Logistic Plan ? https://lnkd.in/fep8UKZ

No comments:

Post a Comment