Hi Friends,

Even as I launch this today ( my 80th Birthday ), I realize that there is yet so much to say and do. There is just no time to look back, no time to wonder,"Will anyone read these pages?"

With regards,
Hemen Parekh
27 June 2013

Now as I approach my 90th birthday ( 27 June 2023 ) , I invite you to visit my Digital Avatar ( www.hemenparekh.ai ) – and continue chatting with me , even when I am no more here physically

Saturday, January 11, 2020

This is a small step for a man but a giant leap for the mankind

11 Jan 2020 Neil Armstrong set foot on moon on 21 July 1969 and said : " This is a small step for a man but a giant leap for the mankind " On 9 Dec 2020 , Reserve Bank of India permitted e-KYC ( using Aadhar ) through ONLINE MOBILE BASED VIDEO A small step by RBI ? But that has opened up a path for the Government of India , to take a GIANT LEAP, by launching a Mobile App YUP ( Your Unique Profile ) , which citizen can download and use , to : > Replace ALL of his existing physical IDENTIFICATION CARDS, with just ONE card > Submit all data required for Census - NPR - CAA - NCR etc , online > Make opposition by States irrelevant , by enabling citizen to bypass State > Enable people's wish to prevail MYBLOGEPAGE.BLOGSPOT.COM One Small Step ….

No comments:

Post a Comment