Hi Friends,

Even as I launch this today ( my 80th Birthday ), I realize that there is yet so much to say and do. There is just no time to look back, no time to wonder,"Will anyone read these pages?"

With regards,
Hemen Parekh
27 June 2013

Now as I approach my 90th birthday ( 27 June 2023 ) , I invite you to visit my Digital Avatar ( www.hemenparekh.ai ) – and continue chatting with me , even when I am no more here physically

Sunday, January 19, 2020

Kishore Biyani sees a ‘Phygital’ future for retail

19 Jan 2020 News: Kishore Biyani sees a ‘Phygital’ future for retail Read more at: https://lnkd.in/fcybtgf ================== Extract : Biyani said , " traditional offline retailing and web commerce are not as distinct as they once were, with the odds shortening that the two channels to reach end consumers would head toward total convergence in the near future. " ======================= Those who wish to know how retail will morph in next 5 years, might want to look up " 3 Laws of E Commerce ", at : Missing the Woods for the Tree ? [ 12 Aug 2016 ] https://lnkd.in/fW9JvTH ====================

No comments:

Post a Comment