Hi Friends,

Even as I launch this today ( my 80th Birthday ), I realize that there is yet so much to say and do. There is just no time to look back, no time to wonder,"Will anyone read these pages?"

With regards,
Hemen Parekh
27 June 2013

Now as I approach my 90th birthday ( 27 June 2023 ) , I invite you to visit my Digital Avatar ( www.hemenparekh.ai ) – and continue chatting with me , even when I am no more here physically

Thursday, January 23, 2020

Is it possible to persuade the protesters of CAA to give up their agitation for a few hours

Is it possible to persuade the protesters of CAA to give up their agitation for a few hours , to listen to a possible COMPROMISE ? I think it is - if Shri Amitbhai Shah finds a few minutes to read my following suggestion - offering such a compromise In my following blog, I have prepared a COMPARATIVE TABULATION of , > Text / wordings of the CAA as it exists right now > Text suggested by me ( - which , I am confident, will overcome resistance to CAA ) Even if none of the Cabinet Ministers ( to whom , I am emailing this blog ) , bother to even acknowledge my email, I hope the CIVIL SOCIETY and the leaders of the Opposition Parties - and the TV anchors ? - will take time , to find FAULTS with my suggestions At least, that would mark the end of mud-slinging - and the beginning of a CONSTRUCTIVE DIALOGUE MYBLOGEPAGE.BLOGSPOT.COM CAA Compromise : With Malice towards None

No comments:

Post a Comment