Hi Friends,

Even as I launch this today ( my 80th Birthday ), I realize that there is yet so much to say and do. There is just no time to look back, no time to wonder,"Will anyone read these pages?"

With regards,
Hemen Parekh
27 June 2013

Now as I approach my 90th birthday ( 27 June 2023 ) , I invite you to visit my Digital Avatar ( www.hemenparekh.ai ) – and continue chatting with me , even when I am no more here physically

Sunday, January 26, 2020

In China , CoronaVirus is spreading fast ; bad for public health

26 Jan 2020 In China , CoronaVirus is spreading fast ; bad for public health In India , Database Virus is spreading fast among various Govt Ministries ; good for Economic health . Following is a list of portals under development : [ A ].... Corporate Affairs Ministry > SPICe Plus ( Registration / Database of Companies ) [ B ]..... Ministry of Information Technology ( MeITY ) > Open Government Data Platform ( OGD ) [ C ]..... NITI Aayog > National Data and Analytics Platform ( NDAP ) [ D ]..... Minstry of Statistics and Programme Implementation ( MoSPI ) > National Integrated Information Portal ( NIIP ) > National Statistical Business Register I have a strong recommendation : PMO needs to urgently appoint an independent / non-govt , THIRD PARTY to evaluate: # Need for a separate / standalone PORTALS for each of these # If ye , then standardization of DATABASE STRUCTURE / DATA ACQUISITION - UP-DATION / SEARCH ENGINES / DISPLAY / SYNCHRONIZATION / MIRROR-IMAGING etc # Mechanism to avoid DATA DUPLICATION / OBSOLESCENCE Read : One Stop Shops ? https://lnkd.in/fG82b7D MYBLOGEPAGE.BLOGSPOT.COM One Stop Shops ?

No comments:

Post a Comment