Hi Friends,

Even as I launch this today ( my 80th Birthday ), I realize that there is yet so much to say and do. There is just no time to look back, no time to wonder,"Will anyone read these pages?"

With regards,
Hemen Parekh
27 June 2013

Now as I approach my 90th birthday ( 27 June 2023 ) , I invite you to visit my Digital Avatar ( www.hemenparekh.ai ) – and continue chatting with me , even when I am no more here physically

Saturday, January 18, 2020

In China, Birthrate Falls To Lowest Level In 70 Years

18 Jan 2020 News : [ A ] In China, Birthrate Falls To Lowest Level In 70 Years https://lnkd.in/f22cM9c Last year, there were 10.48 births per 1,000 people, the lowest birthrate since 1949 [ B ] China's per capita GDP crosses USD 10,000-mark for the first time Read more at: https://lnkd.in/f2tBDVE Extract : > Per Capita GDP In 1960 # China > $ 89.5 ............. India > $ 82.2 > Per Capita GDP in 2019 # China > $ 9,771 ............ India > $ 2,010 ====================== It is statistically established that rich people have fewer children ( on average ) . This could be the reason behind above-mentioned Chinese phenomenon We, in India , need to raise the per capita income of our people . That would bring down our birth-rate =======================

No comments:

Post a Comment