Hi Friends,

Even as I launch this today ( my 80th Birthday ), I realize that there is yet so much to say and do. There is just no time to look back, no time to wonder,"Will anyone read these pages?"

With regards,
Hemen Parekh
27 June 2013

Now as I approach my 90th birthday ( 27 June 2023 ) , I invite you to visit my Digital Avatar ( www.hemenparekh.ai ) – and continue chatting with me , even when I am no more here physically

Tuesday, January 28, 2020

Govt to hire communications agency to spread word on Census-NPR

28 Jan 2020 News: Govt to hire communications agency to spread word on Census-NPR Read more at: https://lnkd.in/evFNXxt ------------------------------- Extract : The Centre has decided to hire a professional communications agency for creating a buzz around Census 2021 and National Population Register (NPR) 2020 and bring about a behaviour change in the mindset of people across states and religions so they give enumerators accurate information. ==================================== On 24 Dec 2019, I sent following request for this step : I urge Shri Amitbhai Shah , to get this tabulation completed and then publish it in all the News Papers / Social Media web sites / all Central Govt web sites Such a COMPARATIVE TABULATION will remove all doubts / anxiety from the minds of the citizens re ACTUAL PURPOSE of each of these exercises Confused about CENSUS - NPR - NRC ? https://lnkd.in/fmMyfu5

No comments:

Post a Comment