Hi Friends,

Even as I launch this today ( my 80th Birthday ), I realize that there is yet so much to say and do. There is just no time to look back, no time to wonder,"Will anyone read these pages?"

With regards,
Hemen Parekh
27 June 2013

Now as I approach my 90th birthday ( 27 June 2023 ) , I invite you to visit my Digital Avatar ( www.hemenparekh.ai ) – and continue chatting with me , even when I am no more here physically

Saturday, January 4, 2020

India home to 20 per cent of world’s visually impaired

04 Jan 2020 India home to 20 per cent of world’s visually impaired Nearly 40 million people in India, including 1.6 million children, are blind or visually impaired due to uncorrected refractive error https://lnkd.in/fER2nJ5 I am glad that now they will have little difficulty in identifying currency notes of various denominations , using a Mobile App ( MANI = Mobile Aided Note Identifier ), launched by RBI I suppose , one day soon , using Version 2.0, of MANI, blind will be able to withdraw cash from ATMs , as well I express my gratitude to RBI for implementing my suggestion MYBLOGEPAGE.BLOGSPOT.COM MANI thanks, RBI https://lnkd.in/fcedMN5

No comments:

Post a Comment