Hi Friends,

Even as I launch this today ( my 80th Birthday ), I realize that there is yet so much to say and do. There is just no time to look back, no time to wonder,"Will anyone read these pages?"

With regards,
Hemen Parekh
27 June 2013

Now as I approach my 90th birthday ( 27 June 2023 ) , I invite you to visit my Digital Avatar ( www.hemenparekh.ai ) – and continue chatting with me , even when I am no more here physically

Sunday, January 19, 2020

SC to examine plea for e-vehicles to replace govt fleets

19 Jan 2020 News: SC to examine plea for e-vehicles to replace govt fleets Hindustan Times / 18 Jan 2020 The Supreme Court on Friday agreed to examine a plea filed by NGOs Centre for Public Interest Litigation and Common Cause, and charitable trust Sitaram Jindal Foundation, seeking the implementation of a 2012 government policy mandating public transport vehicles and government fleets to switch to electric vehicles (EVs). ===================== Some 2 years ago, EESL placed an order for 10,000 Electric Car ( on TATA / M&M ), each priced at about Rs 10 lakh When the suppliers failed to deliver more than 500 cars after 2 years, that order got cancelled Replacing entire Govt fleet of 5 LAKH cars will cost EESL , Rs 50 Lakh*Lakh ! While welcoming the intention ( to change govt fleet to EV ), I urge the SC to read my 17 E Mails ( to EESL ) on this subject , ending with : Congratulations, Shri Saurabh Kumarji [ 13 Nov 2019 ] https://lnkd.in/fPB6nD7

No comments:

Post a Comment