Hi Friends,

Even as I launch this today ( my 80th Birthday ), I realize that there is yet so much to say and do. There is just no time to look back, no time to wonder,"Will anyone read these pages?"

With regards,
Hemen Parekh
27 June 2013

Now as I approach my 90th birthday ( 27 June 2023 ) , I invite you to visit my Digital Avatar ( www.hemenparekh.ai ) – and continue chatting with me , even when I am no more here physically

Wednesday, January 1, 2020

NPR 2021: Head of family will have to furnish ID details

01 Jan 2020 News : NPR 2021: Head of family will have to furnish ID details Read more at: //https://lnkd.in/f7b-du9 Extract : The questionnaire for NPR 2020 is likely to continue with the controversial column on “date and place of birth of parents” besides other fields Only those with verified credentials can download the app using logins and passwords provided by the census commissioner, they said. ====================== Ignoramus like me, got confused all these days believing that CENSUS 2021 and NPR 2021, are two DIFFERENT animals ! Thru this article, Eco Times " tries " to remove that confusion - but not very convincingly ! The only SURE way is for the News Papers to complete the COMPARATIVE TABULATION as drawn up at : Confused about CENSUS - NPR - NRC ? https://lnkd.in/fmMyfu5 Then ask the concerned Minister to confirm - or deny ! And why not allow each and every person to download and use that Mobile App for EDITING in future, their own NPR / CENSUS 2021 data, once the enumerators have uploaed

No comments:

Post a Comment