Hi Friends,

Even as I launch this today ( my 80th Birthday ), I realize that there is yet so much to say and do. There is just no time to look back, no time to wonder,"Will anyone read these pages?"

With regards,
Hemen Parekh
27 June 2013

Now as I approach my 90th birthday ( 27 June 2023 ) , I invite you to visit my Digital Avatar ( www.hemenparekh.ai ) – and continue chatting with me , even when I am no more here physically

Wednesday, September 4, 2019

A new solar-power device can turn salt water into clean drinking water and produce electricity at the same time

04 Sept 2019 News : A new solar-power device can turn salt water into clean drinking water and produce electricity at the same time https://lnkd.in/fq4v3U7 ===================================== Just as India ( Central + State Govts ), are about to spend thousands of crore of rupees to put up GRID electricity operated desalination plants in 20 + coastal cities, it is necessary to how other countries are trying to harness Solar Power for this. Details at : A Desperate Measure ? https://lnkd.in/e_hCGZ6 ========================== hashtagsolarpv hashtagreverseosmosis hashtagwaterfiltration

No comments:

Post a Comment