Hi Friends,

Even as I launch this today ( my 80th Birthday ), I realize that there is yet so much to say and do. There is just no time to look back, no time to wonder,"Will anyone read these pages?"

With regards,
Hemen Parekh
27 June 2013

Now as I approach my 90th birthday ( 27 June 2023 ) , I invite you to visit my Digital Avatar ( www.hemenparekh.ai ) – and continue chatting with me , even when I am no more here physically

Friday, September 20, 2019

India can use the strength of its domestic market to push exports, says Niti Aayog’s Amitabh Kant

21 Sept 2019 News : India can use the strength of its domestic market to push exports, says Niti Aayog’s Amitabh Kant Will India make it to the supply chain? Amitabh Kant, CEO of NITI Aayog, shares his views Extract : India is a great medium-term bet if it can get into the global supply chains that are opening up with China... =============================== Question : In which of the following " Business Processes " can India excel ? https://lnkd.in/f5AKFUh ] ------------------------------ These days , a product could be, * patented in one country ( concept ) * designed in another country * developed ( detail manufacturing drawings ) in another country * components made all over the World * Sub-Assemblies ( of those components ) carried out in another country * Final Assembly done in another country * Packaging done in another country * Offered for sale on ONLINE e-commerce portals in another country * Marketed by agencies located all over the World * Delivered using manpower / drones / supply chains of several countries * Financed by funds from all over the world At which “ Level “ of Value Addition , does a product become “ local “ ?

No comments:

Post a Comment