Hi Friends,

Even as I launch this today ( my 80th Birthday ), I realize that there is yet so much to say and do. There is just no time to look back, no time to wonder,"Will anyone read these pages?"

With regards,
Hemen Parekh
27 June 2013

Now as I approach my 90th birthday ( 27 June 2023 ) , I invite you to visit my Digital Avatar ( www.hemenparekh.ai ) – and continue chatting with me , even when I am no more here physically

Monday, September 16, 2019

Ola, Auto Giants, Banks Bought Citizen Driving Licence Data From Government

16 Sept 2019 News: Ola, Auto Giants, Banks Bought Citizen Driving Licence Data From Government https://lnkd.in/fdh5Jv5 ================================ 25 Cr vehicle registration records and 15 Cr driver licences were sold as part of the data 30 public and private banks also among the buyers The data currently shared by the ministry comes under personal data, and it is still not clear what information has been shared with the buyers, and to what extent it has been used. In 2014, the government has earned INR 600 Cr through the sale of the database, which was the year when the sale was officially started. ==================================== Now you see why Govt does NOT want 130 cr citizens to directly SELL their own PERSONAL DATA and earn Rs 30K per year, as described in : Bulk Data Sharing / Selling Policy ? [ 12 mar 2019 ] https://lnkd.in/fzuC5au ------------------------------------------- Govt wants to have MONOPOLY on selling of personal data !

No comments:

Post a Comment