Hi Friends,

Even as I launch this today ( my 80th Birthday ), I realize that there is yet so much to say and do. There is just no time to look back, no time to wonder,"Will anyone read these pages?"

With regards,
Hemen Parekh
27 June 2013

Now as I approach my 90th birthday ( 27 June 2023 ) , I invite you to visit my Digital Avatar ( www.hemenparekh.ai ) – and continue chatting with me , even when I am no more here physically

Friday, September 13, 2019

Honor launches AI-powered app for the visually impaired

13 Sept 2019 News : Honor launches AI-powered app for the visually impaired App aims to help people read documents, menus and other hard to read texts https://lnkd.in/fEVz3dK ================================== Extract : " The text-to-speech mode uses optical character recognition to convert pictures to text faster and more accurately and then NARRATES the TEXT from books, documents, menus and more, with ease " --------------------------------------------------- In my following email to RBI, I suggested : [ RBI : how about an audible note ? / 23 MARCH 2019 ] https://lnkd.in/fvf4q-S ----------------------------------------- Email Extract : And enable that proposed software to , # Identify the denomination of any note held close to the mobile phone , by reading those zeros and ones [ or by taking a photo / image of the unique Serial Number of a note , then converting into text and finding its denomination value from Central Database ] # Speak it aloud loudly ( for the visually impaired )

No comments:

Post a Comment