Hi Friends,

Even as I launch this today ( my 80th Birthday ), I realize that there is yet so much to say and do. There is just no time to look back, no time to wonder,"Will anyone read these pages?"

With regards,
Hemen Parekh
27 June 2013

Now as I approach my 90th birthday ( 27 June 2023 ) , I invite you to visit my Digital Avatar ( www.hemenparekh.ai ) – and continue chatting with me , even when I am no more here physically

Monday, September 16, 2019

Can Petrol be made from thin air - and anywhere on earth ?

17 Sept 2019 Can Petrol be made from thin air - and anywhere on earth ? Peter Diamandis thinks so - may be in 10 years - as described below And it will be cheaper than fossil-based extracted crude / petrol But , when such petrol is , used as fuel in vehicles, it will emit dirty CO2 , from which, we are trying to escape, using Solar powered Electric Vehicles Thinking people must read this and ask the Scientists for an explanation MYBLOGEPAGE.BLOGSPOT.COM Back to square one ?

No comments:

Post a Comment