Hi Friends,

Even as I launch this today ( my 80th Birthday ), I realize that there is yet so much to say and do. There is just no time to look back, no time to wonder,"Will anyone read these pages?"

With regards,
Hemen Parekh
27 June 2013

Now as I approach my 90th birthday ( 27 June 2023 ) , I invite you to visit my Digital Avatar ( www.hemenparekh.ai ) – and continue chatting with me , even when I am no more here physically

Wednesday, September 25, 2019

Gujarat students get creative for anti-plastic campaign with all-plastic headquarters

25 Sept 2019 News: Gujarat students get creative for anti-plastic campaign with all-plastic headquarters In a spin though, the structure has been built by filling up 8,500 plastic bottle collected by school children of 50 schools in the district; the bottom-end of the bottle makes for the star motif https://lnkd.in/f2DJGK6 ============================= Way back in Dec 2017, I had suggested that Govt convince Plastic Bottle Manufacturers to change over to SQUARE shaped plastic bottles , eminently suitable for reuse to construct ,cheap one story houses as demonstrated by Guj students Turning a Threat into an Opportunity ?[ 23 Dec 2017 ] https://lnkd.in/fpzyeHP ============================ hashtagaffordablehouses

No comments:

Post a Comment