Hi Friends,

Even as I launch this today ( my 80th Birthday ), I realize that there is yet so much to say and do. There is just no time to look back, no time to wonder,"Will anyone read these pages?"

With regards,
Hemen Parekh
27 June 2013

Now as I approach my 90th birthday ( 27 June 2023 ) , I invite you to visit my Digital Avatar ( www.hemenparekh.ai ) – and continue chatting with me , even when I am no more here physically

Friday, September 20, 2019

Domestic help, others may get PF benefits

21 Sept 2019 News : Domestic help, others may get PF benefits Read more at: //https://lnkd.in/fuEQHcA ------------------------------------- Highlight : The new provision will empower the government to fix rates for a wider section of workers such as drivers, maids or the self-employed, the official told ET. “Besides, the government may notify whether in these cases the employer is liable to contribute or not,” the official said, requesting anonymity ----------------------------------------- Dear Shri Santosh Gangwarji [ Labour Minister ] , / While domestic servants need better retirement protection , any rule framed in this regard, must consider whether - and to what extent - it is " implementable / enforceable " I urge you to spare a few minutes to read my following earlier Email for implications : Maid in India ? [ 10 Aug 2015 ] https://lnkd.in/eqVYDZh ============================

No comments:

Post a Comment