Hi Friends,

Even as I launch this today ( my 80th Birthday ), I realize that there is yet so much to say and do. There is just no time to look back, no time to wonder,"Will anyone read these pages?"

With regards,
Hemen Parekh
27 June 2013

Now as I approach my 90th birthday ( 27 June 2023 ) , I invite you to visit my Digital Avatar ( www.hemenparekh.ai ) – and continue chatting with me , even when I am no more here physically

Wednesday, September 18, 2019

Plastic water bottles will stay till substitute found: Ram Vilas Paswan

18 Sept 2019 News : Plastic water bottles will stay till substitute found: Ram Vilas Paswan Read more at: //https://lnkd.in/fMdJMmT Extract : The government will not ban use of plastic bottles for water unless there is a practical and affordable alternative available, said food and consumer affairs minister Ram Vilas Paswan. ================================= With no cost-effective alternative in sight, could we think of some way / method , to re-use those plastic bottles to construct low cost and environ-friendly , houses , instead of dumping those bottles into sea / garbage dumps ? Dear Shri Paswanji, I urge you to invite plastic-bottle manufacturers - along with eminent builders - and seek their opinion on my following suggestion : Turning a Threat into an Opportunity ? [ 23 Dec 2017 ] https://lnkd.in/fpzyeHP ======================== hashtagrecycle hashtagplastic hashtagenvironment hashtaginnovation hashtagopportunity hashtagsustainable

No comments:

Post a Comment