Hi Friends,

Even as I launch this today ( my 80th Birthday ), I realize that there is yet so much to say and do. There is just no time to look back, no time to wonder,"Will anyone read these pages?"

With regards,
Hemen Parekh
27 June 2013

Now as I approach my 90th birthday ( 27 June 2023 ) , I invite you to visit my Digital Avatar ( www.hemenparekh.ai ) – and continue chatting with me , even when I am no more here physically

Wednesday, September 4, 2019

Cos to soon start biz responsibility reporting to MCA

04 Sept 2019 News : Cos to soon start biz responsibility reporting to MCA MCA is in the process of drafting an e- form, MCA Secretary > Shri Injeti Srinivas [ ] https://lnkd.in/frVrde6 ------------------------------------------------------------------ Highlight : As part of the proposed non-financial reporting, the companies will be asked about their ethical business practices. The companies will also have to spell out their five-year vision, measures adopted for the welfare of their employees, such as working conditions, the percentage of women in the workforce, and steps taken for environment sustainability -------------------------------------------------------------- Soon enough , PR Depts will pour over the reports of other Industry-Leader companies , in order to plagiarize ! A far better method would be let current / past employees to describe , their company's " Values / Culture " , as I have done for L&T, at : Meeting Larsen and Toubro, in person https://lnkd.in/ftGjtJz

No comments:

Post a Comment