Hi Friends,

Even as I launch this today ( my 80th Birthday ), I realize that there is yet so much to say and do. There is just no time to look back, no time to wonder,"Will anyone read these pages?"

With regards,
Hemen Parekh
27 June 2013

Now as I approach my 90th birthday ( 27 June 2023 ) , I invite you to visit my Digital Avatar ( www.hemenparekh.ai ) – and continue chatting with me , even when I am no more here physically

Monday, September 16, 2019

Do you have strategy to regulate social media, asks Supreme Court

16 Sept 2019 News: Do you have strategy to regulate social media, asks Supreme Court Supreme Court asks govt to reply by Sep 24, will decide whether to step in https://lnkd.in/fgNXbQ2 ========================= Justices Deepak Gupta and Aniruddha Bose raised two points: They inquired about the Centre’s stand on the matter of regulation, as the well as the stage of the rule-making process If the Centre is framing a regulation, they said, either SC or the high courts will decide on the issue. The bench insisted that these matters need to be decided at the earliest -------------------------------------------------- Dear Shri RaviShankar Prasadji : Only REGULATORY strategy that will satisfy the needs of the Government and the general public is : Digital Dividend from Demographic Data [ 4 D ] https://lnkd.in/fRqce6R It will also satisfy the Supreme Court ! ==========================

No comments:

Post a Comment