Hi Friends,

Even as I launch this today ( my 80th Birthday ), I realize that there is yet so much to say and do. There is just no time to look back, no time to wonder,"Will anyone read these pages?"

With regards,
Hemen Parekh
27 June 2013

Now as I approach my 90th birthday ( 27 June 2023 ) , I invite you to visit my Digital Avatar ( www.hemenparekh.ai ) – and continue chatting with me , even when I am no more here physically

Monday, September 30, 2019

Navi Mumbai society installs 3 solar-powered electric-vehicle charging stations

30 Sept 2019 News : Navi Mumbai society installs 3 solar-powered electric-vehicle charging stations https://lnkd.in/fVJgS8d ======================== Extract : By installing the 16 kilowatt-power (kWp) solar project, Shah Complex IV housing society in Sanpada has managed to become ‘zero energy’ — i.e. total energy used annually is equal to renewable energy created on site. The society’s electricity bill has now dropped to zero, against the earlier monthly average of ₹25,000. Other residents said the timing of their project was appropriate. “We expect homeowners buying new vehicles to move to e-mobility soon,” said Ashok Yadav, committee member. Prabhakar Verma, another resident, said, “People were reluctant to buy e-vehicles till they know where they can charge them.” ============================ What is holding up ? Every Building : a Battery Charging Station ? [ 26 Oct 2018 ] https://lnkd.in/dnUw_Ym

No comments:

Post a Comment