Hi Friends,

Even as I launch this today ( my 80th Birthday ), I realize that there is yet so much to say and do. There is just no time to look back, no time to wonder,"Will anyone read these pages?"

With regards,
Hemen Parekh
27 June 2013

Now as I approach my 90th birthday ( 27 June 2023 ) , I invite you to visit my Digital Avatar ( www.hemenparekh.ai ) – and continue chatting with me , even when I am no more here physically

Monday, September 16, 2019

Maharashtra Housing and Area Development Authority goes online to speed up redevelopment

16 sept 2019 News : Maharashtra Housing and Area Development Authority goes online to speed up redevelopment https://lnkd.in/fAWqgnS The authority has started an online system MHADA AutoDCR Procedure System (MAPS) which will make the process fast and transparent. Apart from this Pradhan Mantri Awaas Yojna (PMAY) projects that fall within the municipal corporation of Mumbai area will be now given permission online via this system. ---------------------------------------------------- I am glad that MHADA is on its way to implement : SELF CERTIFICATION FOR BUILDERS ? [ 04 Nov 2015 ] https://lnkd.in/fyX36FN ======================== hashtagaffordablehouses

No comments:

Post a Comment