Hi Friends,

Even as I launch this today ( my 80th Birthday ), I realize that there is yet so much to say and do. There is just no time to look back, no time to wonder,"Will anyone read these pages?"

With regards,
Hemen Parekh
27 June 2013

Now as I approach my 90th birthday ( 27 June 2023 ) , I invite you to visit my Digital Avatar ( www.hemenparekh.ai ) – and continue chatting with me , even when I am no more here physically

Monday, September 16, 2019

Govt panel may examine non-personal data regulation

16 sept 2019 News : Govt panel may examine non-personal data regulation MeitY wants Infy’s Kris Gopalakrishnan to head the committee and has sent a proposal to finmin. Read more at: //https://lnkd.in/ffXWsz8 .....had sought suggestions on what should be the contours of a policy to govern non-personal data such as community data, anonymised data, and ecommerce data held by companies such as Uber, Google and Amazon. Non-personal data is unlikely to be part of the Personal Data Protection Bill which is at an advanced stage of being finalised, a senior official told ET. =============================== Dear Shri Ravi Shankar Prasadji, I urge you to read my following email : MeitY seeks views on non-personal data [ 03 Sept 2019 ] https://lnkd.in/fb6Q5Qh ================================

No comments:

Post a Comment