Hi Friends,

Even as I launch this today ( my 80th Birthday ), I realize that there is yet so much to say and do. There is just no time to look back, no time to wonder,"Will anyone read these pages?"

With regards,
Hemen Parekh
27 June 2013

Now as I approach my 90th birthday ( 27 June 2023 ) , I invite you to visit my Digital Avatar ( www.hemenparekh.ai ) – and continue chatting with me , even when I am no more here physically

Wednesday, September 18, 2019

Amazon sets up its third-largest India warehouse in Bhiwandi

18 Sept 2019 News : Amazon sets up its third-largest India warehouse in Bhiwandi https://lnkd.in/fpZ9uhY ---------------------- Highlights : Currently, Amazon has 14 warehouses ( Fulfilment Centres ) with a combined capacity of 6.5 million cubic feet and by end 2019, it will have 50 FFC with a combined capacity of 25 million cft ====================== Possibly, Amazon will spend Rs 10,000 crore to put up these FFCs Contrast this with : Who needs Fulfillment Centres [ FC ] ? Not Reliance Retail https://lnkd.in/fS8yBkY ========================= hashtagshopping hashtagbusiness hashtaginnovation

No comments:

Post a Comment