Hi Friends,

Even as I launch this today ( my 80th Birthday ), I realize that there is yet so much to say and do. There is just no time to look back, no time to wonder,"Will anyone read these pages?"

With regards,
Hemen Parekh
27 June 2013

Now as I approach my 90th birthday ( 27 June 2023 ) , I invite you to visit my Digital Avatar ( www.hemenparekh.ai ) – and continue chatting with me , even when I am no more here physically

Thursday, September 5, 2019

No plans to ban petrol, diesel vehicles: Nitin Gadkari

06 sept 2019 News : No plans to ban petrol, diesel vehicles: Nitin Gadkari https://lnkd.in/finpwDk -------------------------------------------- Highlights : # government is also trying to bring a vehicle scrappage policy soon. # also considering a cut in the goods and services tax (GST) rate on hybrid vehicles, # allowing government departments to buy new vehicles, # automobiles purchased till March 31, 2020 to avail the benefit of additional depreciation of 15%, with total depreciation up to 30%, # BS-IV vehicles bought till March 31, 2020 would remain operational for their entire registration period. ====================================== Dear Shri Gadkariji : Is that all ? Auto Industry not only must revive fast but also need to re-incarnate into its ELECTRIC AVATAR , by implementing what Shri Modiji described at the Global Mobility Summit , " My vision for the future of mobility in India is based on 7 Cs : Common , Connected , Convenient , Congestion-free , Charged , Clean , Cutting Edge " Details of PM's vision at : Crossing the Seven Seas [ 7 C ] [ 10 Sept 2018 ] https://lnkd.in/epY__-K https://lnkd.in/fep8UKZ

No comments:

Post a Comment