Hi Friends,

Even as I launch this today ( my 80th Birthday ), I realize that there is yet so much to say and do. There is just no time to look back, no time to wonder,"Will anyone read these pages?"

With regards,
Hemen Parekh
27 June 2013

Now as I approach my 90th birthday ( 27 June 2023 ) , I invite you to visit my Digital Avatar ( www.hemenparekh.ai ) – and continue chatting with me , even when I am no more here physically

Wednesday, September 18, 2019

To ‘Make in India’ e lectronics firms seek level playing field

18 Sept 2019 News : To ‘Make in India’ e lectronics firms seek level playing field https://lnkd.in/fKcS3DF ============================= Nowadays, there are similar demands from several other industries ( viz: Level Playing Field ) - almost telling the Central Govt : If not, expect doom ! It is high time the government tells them ( bluntly , if required ), that Level Playing Field just does not exist ! Time to tell the industries to " grow up ", by reading the following riot-act ! Level Playing Field ? [ 11 June 2016 ] https://lnkd.in/gDmW5jX ======================

No comments:

Post a Comment