Hi Friends,

Even as I launch this today ( my 80th Birthday ), I realize that there is yet so much to say and do. There is just no time to look back, no time to wonder,"Will anyone read these pages?"

With regards,
Hemen Parekh
27 June 2013

Now as I approach my 90th birthday ( 27 June 2023 ) , I invite you to visit my Digital Avatar ( www.hemenparekh.ai ) – and continue chatting with me , even when I am no more here physically

Friday, September 13, 2019

Domestic media welcomes FDI cap for digital news entities

13 Sept 2019 News : Domestic media welcomes FDI cap for digital news entities Will ensure level playing field for Indian news sites with aggregators and other digital outlets: INS president. Read more at: //https://lnkd.in/ePZWCUZ =========================== Extract : Indian Newspaper Society president Jayant Mammen Mathew said: “It is a right decision for the government to cap FDI in digital media at 26%, which is in line with the FDI (limit) in print. This will ensure Indian news sites have a level playing field with news aggregators and other digital news sites.” -------------------------------------- As to what future ( currently, print version ) newspapers might morph into, read : Michio Kaku thinks like me ( or vice versa ? ) [ 11 Feb 2018 ] https://lnkd.in/eqkeYem ---------------------------------------- Those who continue to harp on LEVEL PLAYING FIELD, might want to look up : Level-Playing Field is a Double Edged Sword ![ 08 Feb 2017 ] https://lnkd.in/eMTyeJM

No comments:

Post a Comment